Administration in Kota
Kota DivisionRajasthan State has been divided into seven administrative divisions for administrative convenience and they are Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Bharatpur, Udaipur and Kota. Kota division, which is geographically located in southern part of Rajasthan, consists of four districts, Kota, Bundi, Jhalwar and Baran.
Divisional CommissionerDivisional Commissioner is the supervisory head of all the Govt. offices located in Kota division. The office of Divisional Commissioner is responsible for supervising the revenue and development administration in the division.
- The main administrative functions performed in this division are the following.
- Ensure timely maintenance of land records
- Review public grievance redressal system
- Review public distribution system and functioning of fair price shops
- Supervise the collection of land revenue and disposal of revenue
- Review criminal cases filed before the subordinate offices.
- Conduct annual inspection of subordinate offices and provide them directions for better functioning.
- Maintain law and order in Kota division organizing police-magistracy team work.
- Supervise jail administration in Kota division
- Ensure implementing of different new schemes for rural and urban areas launched by Govt. of Rajasthan and Govt, of India.
- Coordinate the activiites of different Govt. departments and public initiatives.
- Coordinate liaison work in disaster management and relief activities.
- Establish liaison between N.G.Os and public representatives with the Govt. functionaries.
- Introduce new technological and other innovations in administration.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kota DistrictKota district, which is a part of Kota Division along with other three districts, consists of 791 inhabited villages, 101 uninhabited village and 4 towns.
- Sub divisions: Kota, Digod, Itawa, Sangod, Kanwas, Ramganjmandi
- Tehsils: Ladpura, Digod, Pipalda, Sangod, Ramganjmandi, Kanwas
- Sub tehsils: Mandana, Sultanpur, Chechat
- Panchayat Samities: Ladpura, Sultanpura, Itawa, Sangod, Khairabad
- Nagar Nigam: Kota Nagar Nigam
- Nagar Palika: Kaithoon, Sangod, Itawa, Ranganjmandi
- Assembly areas: Kota (North), Kota (South), Ladpura, Sangod, Pipalda, Ramganj Mandi
Collector office of Kota
Address: 6V24+RHH, Civil Lines, Nayapura, Kota, Rajasthan 324001
Phone: 0744 245 1200
Email Id: email@example.com
District and Session Court Kota
Address: 6V25+J24, Station Main Rd, Civil Lines, Nayapura, Kota, Rajasthan 324001
Phone: 0744 232 1577
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kota Municipal Corporation
Kota, the fifth largest city of Rajasthan, has a well-organized and systematic body of Municipal Corporation that comprises of elected as well as nominated members. Kota Municipal Corporation is led by Chief Executive Officer. It works under the supervision of Rajasthan Government with an aim of ensuring welfare of people of Kota.
Address: Dessehar Ground, CAD Circle, Kota H O, Kot- Rajasthan, 324001
Phone number: 0744 2505405
Legislative and parliamentary constituencies in Kota
Rajasthan has 25 parliamentary constituency among which one is located in Kota district namely Kota Parliamentary constituency. OM Birla is the MP from this parliamentary seat, who belongs to Bharatiya Janatha Party.
All these local, state and Indian Governments together manage the ruling and administration of Kota properly along with the help of employees at various government departments and offices.