Social Welfare Services in Kota

Kota, being a highly populated district in Rajasthan is equipped with all facilities and health care practices to ensure the healthy living standard to all its citizens. To provide shelter and other basic necessities of life several non-profit organizations either governmental or non-governmental organization has been established in the Kota.

Major Social Welfare Societies in Kota

NGOs in Kota

Society in Kota

Life Line Helping Hand society is one of the most popular NGO in Kota, Rajasthan. The main aim of the society is to help those patients who are suffering from deadly diseases like cancer, HIV Aids, kidney failure, diabetes, hypertension, cardio vascular disease, high blood pressure, liver cirrhosis etc. These patients has to take medicine for longer time duration or lifelong.

The society provides maximum focus to those patients who are affected with chronic diseases. The main motto of this society is to help especially those old aged people who are unable to move out alone from their homes. The society provides facilities to deliver medicine at the doorstep almost 20% discounted price from MRP for especially poor and old aged patient. Many programmes have started to aware the people of Kota city.

Address: Life Line Helping Hands Society, 383- A,
Shopping Centre, Kota, Rajasthan- 324007
Contact no: 0744-2363072, 09828199905
Email: lifelinehelpinghands@live.com
Registration no of NGO:  53/KOTA/2009-10 (12-06-2009)

The Rajasthan Takniki Prashikshan Sanathan is another famous non- government organization in Kota, Rajasthan. The institute has many objectives. From last many years the institutes have completed lots of work in different field. Now the Sansthan have been doing much work in the field which is listed below.
  • Establish employment office
  • Information technology camp
  • National science day
  • Free training for BPL women
  • Entrepreneurship training program
  • Employment in information technology
  • I.T. camp for information technology
  • Employment for youth
  • Seminar in tie and dye
  • Tika karan programme
  • Training in fashion designing
  • Women Development  program
  • Right to information camp
  • Training in Swarn Jayanti Shahri Rojgar Yojna
  • Organize education center etc
Address: C/o CST Institute, Behind Samrat Hotel, Nayapura, Kota, Rajasthan -324001
Phone: 0744-2324224, 9982224224
Email: rtpskotarajasthan@yahoo.in
Registration no:  240 (11-03-1998)

Orphanage in Kota

Orphanage in Kota

Emmanuel Bible Institute Orphanage is the most famous and well known orphanage working in the city. The orphanage was setup by Dr. M.A. Thomos. At an early age he face the difficulties of poverty and the pangs of hunger. So, he love for the poor and abandoned children of India. Hence in 1977 he started the first Emmanuel Bible Institute Orphanage in Kota Junction by giving home to eight children. The main motto of this orphanage is "No child goes homeless, No child goes hungry, No child suffers violence. No child goes unprotected, no child goes unloved, no child goes unschooled". They provide harmony and peace environment for all children in the Orphanage and offered a good standard education to raise them up as better citizen. All the basic needs of children are fulfilled by the orphanage.

Address:  Kota, Rajasthan India 324002
Phone No:  +91 74 4460435
Email: samuel@christforindia.com
Website:  http://www.christforindia.com

4663
  • TWEET THIS
  • LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Social Welfare Services in Kota

Loader
  • A
    Aileen Soffia from Reykjavik 25 Days ago

PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw € 2,000 daily. I got it from Him last week's and now I have €14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on . I am really happy i met Mike Fisher because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mike Fisher sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Mike Fisher because he changed my story all of a sudden . Mike Fisher email address is : blankatm002@gmail.com

• J
    Jessica Caster from ireland 25 Days ago

• A
    Aileen Soffia from Reykjavik 25 Days ago

Finally got my debts of my neck and i have enough money saved for my Christmas shopping. It all happened as i stumbled into this email address blankatm002@gmail.com initially i was looking to get extra jobs to boost my salary and i found how the blank atm card from this company gives you more than $20,000 all in 1 month. At first i though it was another internet scheme until i saw several reviews of how this blank card from this company has changed the lives of many without hesitation i ordered for the card and in less than 7 days it was delivered to me and the agent showed me how it works and it was even tested its been just 3 weeks and everything seems a lot less stressful this company has really changed my life and standard of living. I would love you on this site to visit blankatm002@gmail.com and get a card today to ease that stress and get good money its so quick.

• c
    cheng from new delhi 45 Days ago

I want to thank an awesome medical Doctor in the person of Dr Anthony Gomina, who has made my family proud in trust and urgency, he bought off one of my kidneys for his patient with awesome amount of money in dollars, after many doctors have scammed me, i came across his email address on the internet as published by one Dr Anthony patient, thanking him and telling the world on how he came to their rescue financially as a result of buying their kidneys without stress, i quickly applied via the email and in less than a week i met all the requirements, and my half money was like a dream when it came into my bank account before the transplant. I urge you to contact Doctor Anthony Gomina for your financial awesomeness to come through like mine few months ago. I promised to do this when i eventually scale through and email. You can contact Dr.Anthony Gomina Telephone Whatsapp no: +917353349675. I am Cheng, from Singapore.

• D
    Dr David from Tamilnadu 53 Days ago

We are in urgent need of a kidney donor for a good amount of 12Cr (Advance money 6cr) in India, Interested person kindly Contact us now.. DR David Jamie Whats App: +918971165321 drdavidjamie@yahoo.com We are in urgent need of a kidney donor for a good amount of 12Cr (Advance money 6cr) in India, Interested person kindly Contact us now.. DR David Jamie Whats App: +918971165321 drdavidjamie@yahoo.com We are in urgent need of a kidney donor for a good amount of 12Cr (Advance money 6cr) in India, Interested person kindly Contact us now.. DR David Jamie Whats App: +918971165321 drdavidjamie@yahoo.com We are in urgent need of a kidney donor for a good amount of 12Cr (Advance money 6cr) in India, Interested person kindly Contact us now.. DR David Jamie Whats App: +918971165321 drdavidjamie@yahoo.com We are in urgent need of a kidney donor for a good amount of 12Cr (Advance money 6cr) in India, Interested person kindly Contact us now.. DR David Jamie Whats App: +918971165321 drdavidjamie@yahoo.com We are in urgent need of a kidney donor for a good amount of 12Cr (Advance money 6cr) in India, Interested person kindly Contact us now.. DR David Jamie Whats App: +918971165321 drdavidjamie@yahoo.com We are in urgent need of a kidney donor for a good amount of 12Cr (Advance money 6cr) in India, Interested person kindly Contact us now.. DR David Jamie Whats App: +918971165321 drdavidjamie@yahoo.com We are in urgent need of a kidney donor for a good amount of 12Cr (Advance money 6cr) in India, Interested person kindly Contact us now.. DR David Jamie Whats App: +918971165321 drdavidjamie@yahoo.com

• D
    Dr David from New Delhi 53 Days ago

• A
    Antonio from Uk 446 Days ago

ITS REALLY A GOOD THING TO DEAL WITH YOUR ISSUES YOURSELF But Here is the good news !!! You don’t have to RISK❌ Finding a hacker yourself; (that’s the number one step to being or getting scammed🚫❌)⚠️ To ensure that who you in contact with is a real hacker We are here to link you up if you ever need a legit hacker to deal with you cyber mishaps without any risk involved. Cyber shield hacking agency can link you to many legit hackers that you won’t believe you could ever come across to getting your jobs done, Eg: ◾ALBERT GONZALEZ ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (an overall 3 star hacker that specializes in credit card mishap). ◾COSTELLO FRANK⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (overall 5 star hacker that deals with criminal and blog cleaning). ◾JOBERT ABMA ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (overall 4 star hacker) ◾JEANSON JAMES ANCHETA ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4 star specialist in social site binary decryption). Websites🌎 and means of contact🖥 will be sent to you according to the mishap you need help about. ◾OUR "AIMS" HERE◾ Are: 1◾to assign a qualified✔️✔️ agent⭐️ of specific rank to particularly any sort of cyber issues you intend dealing with in short and accurate timing. 2◾ to screen in real hackers⭐️ (gurus only) in need of job with or without a degree, to speed ⚡️up the availability of time given to for Job contracts.!! Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who seeks employment under the teams Establishment. write 📝📝 us on: ◾Cybershieldnotch@gmail.com ◾Cybeshieldnotch@protonmail.com. ⭐️ADMIN signed ⭐️Thank y’all.....!

• D
    Dr Richard Nath from Mumbai 579 Days ago

Are you in debt? Do you need to raise cash for health care costs or paying debts or in a state of financial breakdown? Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your kidney today. Message us immediately.A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of {$350,000.00US Dollars}.The National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney.My name is Dr Richard Nath , am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital. Waiting for your responds Best Regards…. Dr Richard Nath Whatsapp; +919379724526 Telephone no: +919379724526 Email : Apollohealthcare13@gmail.com

• R
    Radha agrawal from Bhopal 800 Days ago

We are required Bride a vidur boy eight months marriage life before 8 year ago, age 40 year smart ,medical shop, dparma ,at Jhalawar Agrawal not.whatuirements

S
    Satynarayan acharyafrom Bhilwara 752 Days ago

Me ek simple boy hu me 37 year ka hu me ek private company' me job karta hu aur meri monthly salary 18000 hai muje sadi ke मुझे शादी के लिए लड़की चाहिए और मेरे घर में मैं और मेरा भाई है मेरे मां बाप बचपन में एक्सपायर हो गए थे और मेरा खुद का मकान है मेरा मोबाइल नंबर है 94 686563 92

P
    Poonamfrom Kota (raj.) 686 Days ago

Im a seprated lady since 2 years, my divorce is on process.i have a 3 and half year baby boy. By cast im nayak...if u wanna match den mail me at my mail id.

M
    Monufrom Kota 489 Days ago

Ok

M
    Monufrom Kota 489 Days ago

Ok

• K
    Kavya from Kota 991 Days ago

I want helping there are children's

5 0